“Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make, it will not only
improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those around you.” ― Robin S. Sharm
Fees and Terms
• At the initial consultation I will explore your current issues, together we will establish the focus and plan for your therapy.
When you first contact me, it is helpful if you can highlight the nature of the issues you are dealing with and what is your preferred appointment time, whether daytime, evening or weekend. I will only return calls wherein a voicemail or text has been left.
• Before committing to therapy, you may request a chat to discuss your therapy options, please contact me or request a call back at a time to suit.
• Face to face sessions are held at my private practice in Newtownabbey.
• Telephone and video sessions are available for those who cannot attend face to face therapy.
• Appointments are available morning, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
• A team of recommended associates are available should I not be able to accommodate your availability.
• Missed or sessions cancelled within 24 hours are chargeable in full.
• Payment is made prior to the session by BACS by means of confirmation, alternatively cash at the end of session.
Face to face session (individual) 40minutes £40.00 / 50minutes £50 - Longer appointments available on request/
Face to Face session (couples) 45-50 min £50.00
Telephone session 40 mins £40.00
Video session 40 mins £40.00
Professional Therapy for Personal Healing
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect across Europe with the intention of giving us more control over the collection, storage and use of our personal data. For detailed information about your rights under the GDPR CLICK HERE to visit the ICO website.
The data I collect on you will be minimum - contact details, name, mobile number, email address.
All of this information is coded and password protected. I will also keep brief session notescoded so that individuals are not recognisable, stored & locked as per my Professional Bodies Guidelines. These notes are minimal and merely for my own reflections to measure our progress.
I will not share your data with anyone without your explicit consent, except where the law requires me to,
and if that requirement arises I will discuss it with you at all stages where possible. There will be times that email, text,
WhatsApp are used, we will discuss your preferred method on meeting.
it is advisable to keep personal information to a minimum when using such forms.
The GDPR requires that you give consent as described above. On completing a submission form you are consenting to me having your details. On commencing therapy you will be asked to sign your agreement of me having these as per above.
If you have queries or concerns please contact Information Commissioner’s Office.